February 22, 2015

Collective Beauty Haul


I've accumulated some goods! I know, I know, I recently did a make-up haul but some things in this haul were needs! and some were too good not to pass.


Keep in mind, I did not purchase these all at once, I've got these over the past few weeks/month since my last haul.


Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation, '100 Ivory': I've never owned a foundation before (believe it or not). I picked this one up because I've seen many people raving about it, and it was also on sale. I might do a review on this when I get around to wearing it.


Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer: a little birdy told me that the brightener shade from the collection is going to be removed from the line! I normally pick up the fair shade but I wanted to try the brightener. They were discounted so I bought 3 (the other is currently in use).


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer '010 Ivory': I'm a concealer addict, okay! I ran out so I had to repurchase. This is basically a staple in my collection. I love it to brighten up the under eye and cover up spots.


Shanghai Suzy Lipsticks 'Miss Leah, Baby Cocoa' & 'Miss Bree, Pink Blush': I had to pick up these babies. I got mine from Rouche Boutique  and I have to say that I'm not a fan on the new packaging. I think it looks tacky. However, the product and formula is amazing. Unfortunately one of the lipsticks was broken when I received it in the post, I blame the mail man.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Lipstick in 107: I have to blame Zoella  for this purchase. I'm trying to expand my collection on darker lipsticks so I had to buy this. It's a beautiful burgundy-red shade. I can't wait to wear it this Autumn/Winter.


NYX Butter Lipsticks; (top to bottom) '09 Candy Buttons', '14 Taffy' & '03 Snow Cap': These came in a set of 3. The one thing I love about these is that the colour of the packaging is true to the colour of the lipstick. The formula of these is buttery and creamy. They add a gorgeous colour to the lips. They're not very opaque but it's nice for school/work/when you don't want to wear a lot of make up.


Covergirl Lastblast Volume Mascara: I remember loving this mascara quite some time ago. I thought it was time to finally repurchase it. I adored this mascara, I remember my lashes looking soft, clump free and voluminous.


Maybelline Brow Drama, Sculpting Brow Mascara in 'Dark Brown': I thought I'd purchase this as my Benefit Gimme Brow is starting to dry up. I am really loving this product. It makes my brows look natural and tamed. I'm not really a fan of the ball wand, however the product is really good at keeping my eyebrows in place all day.

and they were the lovely products I collected over the past couple of weeks or so.

Kisses,

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment