September 25, 2016

Sephora & Priceline Beauty Haul

Hi loves, after a long and exhausting two weeks of exams, I finally had the chance to spoil myself with a few make-up goodies. To be fair, I needed to update the products in my collection because I was getting kind of bored.. I placed an order at Sephora and went to Priceline and this is what I got!



Becca Jaclyn Hill Collection Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush in 'Champagne Pop - Floweredchild': LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY. I have been dying to try the Champagne Pop highlighter for so long and now I finally have it. I was originally going to purchase just the highlighter but then I saw this cute duo and could not pass it up. Both the highlight and blush are so pigmented and I cannot wait to use this in my make-up routine.



Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette: How cute is this palette. This is evidently the small version of the Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette. I purchased the mini one because I have never tried Tarte shadows before. This palette has literally all my favourite eyeshadows. All these shades are so pigmented + there is a perfect range of mattes and shimmers. I highly recommend checking out this one!



Original Beauty Blender: I had to get this booty blender (as Patrick Starrr would say). I've gone through so many sponges from other brands so I thought it was time to give the original a go. I am still yet to try this so I will let you know what I think!



Australis Make-Up Finishing Spritz: What is life without setting spray. I love setting spray and I do not feel complete without it. So far I'm loving this one for a dewy finish however, nothing beats the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray. Australis was having a sale so I'd thought I'd give this one a go.




Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder: Throw back to the good old days when I was starting out with make-up. This powder is a classic. It is incredible quality for the price. It has amazing coverage and is perfect for setting foundation. I cannot wait to start using it again!

Australis Banana Powder: Special thanks to Bella Fiori for always using this in her youtube videos - now I am hooked! The banana powder was the only shade I used from the Australis on tour contour palette so I was really excited when they came out with this as a single pringle. This powder is lovely for brightening under the eyes and completing any make-up look.


Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lip Stick in 'Lolita': I have been dying to try a Kat Von D liquid lipstick. This shade is my all time favourite lip colour. It's a mauve with a pink undertone that suits all skin tones. This is very similar to 'Candy K' by Kylie Cosmetics but I feel like the Kat Von D formula is so much better!



Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: I have been on the look out for a new liquid liner and I have heard nothing but great reviews on this one so I had to pick it up. I am still yet to use this one but I will update you when I do.



Eylure London Definition Lashes in 'number 121': You cannot go wrong with this classic style of lashes - that is smaller on the inner corner and fuller on the outer edge. I love Eylure lashes because they are lightweight and easy to apply. This pair was too pretty too leave on the shelf. 

That is what I purchased recently. Let me know if you have tried any of these products..I hope you enjoy your week!

Love Always,
Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment