December 24, 2014

Mac blush; Peachy Keen



I wasn't sure what to post this week but then remembered that I recently went to a Mac counter and picked up my first ever Mac blush! I like to call this a 'Christmas present to myself'. I was super excited when I saw this on the shelf because I have wanted it for a while now. If you know me, you know that I am blush obsessed! And was super happy to bring this love into my collection. This is 'Peachy Keen'. It's a beautiful peachy-pink colour. (Typical Sara shade which I absolutely adore). It has hints of gold sparkles and looks gorgeous on the cheeks. Perfect Spring and Summer shade because the pretty sheen flushes in the sun light. This blush adds just the right amount of colour to your cheeks and gives you a beautiful, healthy, radiant glow. I love that it looks good with every make up look and I love that I can say that I finally own this baby!

Overall, I think if you want to treat yourself to a Mac blush and not sure which shade to get, get 'Peachy Keen'. It's stunning and will look lovely on every skin tone.

So, that's all I have to say really,

thanks for a wonderful year and I hope this made you want to buy a blush.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment