January 16, 2019

What I loved in December.

This year flew by way too fast and I cannot believe that I managed to write a 'what I loved' post for every month. I must say, setting this goal for me at the beginning of the year has unintentionally persuaded me to purchase a bunch of beauty products to try (not complaining). I love reading back at these posts so that I can rediscover old favourites that brought me much joy. - That is exactly what happened this past month; I reunited with a few of my old loves that I share with you in this post.


A classic favourite of mine a few years back was the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer. I rediscovered this one day on a somewhat intense shopping spree, where I came eye-to-eye with this beauty in a box and could not resist purchasing it. This bronzer is the perfect medium toned bronzer with a matte finish. I love dusting this with a fluffy brush across the forehead, temples and cheekbones to create the illusion that I have perfectly bronzed skin. 


Speaking of old favourites and Benefit Cosmetics, I fell back in love with the They're Real Mascara.  Rediscovering this mascara took me back to when I used to take dance classes when I was younger. I remember how great my lashes used to look! This mascara provides much volume and length. The wand is quite large, although the tip makes it easy to coat my inner and outer lashes.


The Too Faced Beauty Day Dreamer eye shadow palette was an early christmas gift to myself that I needed in my life. I love this palette because it has 16 eyeshadows and 4 face products. I have enjoyed playing around with some of the slightly more daring shades, including 'sleigh girl sleigh' and 'resting grinch face'. Aside from those, I have loved creating my typical natural look, with 'chill pill' and 'you wish' throughout the crease and 'naughty navidad' on the lid. 

I thrive off of fresh starts because I love using them as opportunities to focus on how I can make myself better, achieve new goals and leave all the negative energy behind me. I wish you all the best for 2019! 

Love always,
Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment