July 13, 2014

Top 5 Drugstore Lip Products

I admit that i'm a little crazy for lip products. There are so many amazing products out there but these are the ones I find (1) in expensive (2) long wearing and (3) make my lips look luscious *haha*. With so many lip products available, it can be hard to choose the best option. Soon as I purchased these products, I was hooked. So, I've been snooping through my collection and picked out my top 5 favourite lip products that I'm OBSESSED with...


  - From left to right - Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 063 Wild Watermelon. NYX Butter Gloss in 01 Strawberry Parfait, Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate in 05, Covergirl lipstick in 395 Darling Cherie (my favourite) and Maybelline colorsensational  lipstick in 906 Hot Plum






(Swatches from L-R)

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 063 Wild Watermelon the perfect day wear red shade. It's moisturising and so gorgeous on the lips. It's perfect for someone who is afraid to wear a full on bright red. It's build-able and goes on the lips lovely. It's a buttery balm with beautiful shiny colour.

 NYX Butter Gloss in 01 Strawberry Parfait is a gorgeous pink lip gloss. These butter glosses smell like cupcakes! and they look stunning on the lips. They can be worn on their own or on top of a lipstick. I particularly love this pink shade because it basically looks good with every eye look and it perfect for day and night wear.

Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate in 05 is another stunning shade. It's not as bright in real life but its a lovely deeper pink colour that I've basically been wearing every day this winter. These lipsticks last a long time on the lips and are super creamy. I love putting on a clear lip gloss on top to make the lipstick stand out.

Covergirl lipstick in 395 Darling Cherie would have to be my absolute favourite out of the 5. It's the perfect soft nudish pink and looks perfect on every skin tone. I'm obsessed with this lip stick because of its long wearing. I find that I don't have to reapply this lip stick throughout the day (even after I eat) because of the lasting finish. I misplaced this product the other day and had a mini heart attack, LOL.

Maybelline Colorsensational  lipstick in 906 Hot Plum brings back so many memories from last summer. I wore this lip stick every day! It's another super long wearing shade that I don't need to reapply because of the pigmentation. It's the perfect hot pink shade with a slight purple undertone. This lippy glides smoothly and is super opaque. I love it a lot.

These are my top 5 lip products!

Xo

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella

    ReplyDelete