July 08, 2014

Getting Started

This is my first blog post. I’m not sure what to write about. I’ve been staring at this word document for about 10 minutes. I guess all I can say is hello, and welcome to my blog. This idea of creating a blog crossed my mind a while back. It’s quite an interesting thing to do, especially being a young teen. Basically, I made this blog to share my thoughts and feelings on certain topics and my interest in beauty and fashion with you all.

Why? – Well being a teenager is hard. We’re constantly overwhelmed with thoughts that cross our minds everyday, every hour and every minute. Sometimes we don’t even realise. It can all get a bit too much to handle at times and most of the time, a feeling off “neglect” can get in the way of things. Feeling like no one cares, feeling like no one is listening and/or feeling like there is no one to talk to. Honestly, I don’t care if no one reads this. I truly believe it can help me as a growing teen, overcome certain problems and get my mind off things. And obviously this blog was made to share my love for fashion and beauty.

So… that’s all I have to say really.


Ciao xo

No comments:

Post a Comment