January 05, 2015

December Beauty Favourites


Happy New Year! I hope you all had a happy holiday and ate as much as I did! 
December was pretty crazy, Christmas was lovely and my bank account got angry (oops).
I found some sweet new loves this past month, so I thought I'd share them with you...


♡ Real Techniques Cheek Brush has been a favourite of mine this month. It's from the Nic's Pic's range, which is limited edition so defiantly pick it up if you have the chance. This came in a set with 4 other brushes which I also adore, but this one is just wonderful. I did a full review *here* on the collection, check it out if you're interested.

♡ Mac Blush in 'Peachy Keen' has also been an obsession. I pair this up with my Cheek Brush and it's the perfect combination. It's a beautiful pinky-peachy shade which adds gorgeous colour on the cheeks. The Cheek Brush also adds perfect application, making sure the right amount of colour is added to the cheeks. Super pretty and perfect for the Summer. I also did a full review on this baby *here*. 


♡ Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Smokey Eye Mascara has been part of my everyday make up routine and I'm loving it. It gives your lashes length and volume. It's definitely not a crazy-wow-lash mascara but it definitely is a great one for everyday wear. I find if you curl your lashes before application, you get a better result. 


♡ E.L.F Cream Eyeliner in 'Black'. I've been getting so many compliments on my eye liner this month because of this bad boy. I never really liked gel liners because of the time is takes to perfect it. However, I've been taking a lot more time with my make up and have been using this a tonne. I use an angled brush for easier use and it just looks so much nicer than a liquid. Not overly dramatic which I like, plus it's super cheap!


♡ Lime Crime Lipstick in Centrifuchsia. Been also getting a bunch of compliments on my lips because of this pretty lippy. After a weeks of wearing nude lips, I wanted to get back into the bright colours. Especially because it's summer. I wore this on Christmas Eve, Christmas day, New Years and basically the whole month. It's the perfect fuchsia and is so opaque and creamy and lasts for ages and I love it a lot, okay!


♡ Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup. Even though I said I was moving on to the bright lips, I can't go past this  beautiful thing. This is a Creme-sheen and is the perfect nude, especially on my pale skin. It's got a pink undertone to it which is what I love. It's a perfect everyday shade and I've been wearing this to work and I just love it. Adds the perfect sheen to the lips and is so pretty!


♡ Cover-girl XL Nail Gel in 800 Ample Apple. I love the colour of this. It's a bright, candy-apple red and looks super nice on the nails. This is a gel formula which is what I like about it because it makes the nails hard, (mine are horrible and chip like crazy) It dries fast and you only really need 1-2 coats to get opaque colour payoff. The only downside about this is that it's not long lasting (as is claims). I don't know if it's just me but I don't think any nail varnish can last more than a week, on my nails anyway. 

MUSIC FAVOURITES! 

~ Like I Can by Sam Smith
~ Lay Me Down by Sam Smith
~ Jealous by Nick Jonas 
~ Only Thing I Ever Get This Christmas by Justin Bieber
~ Christmas Eve by Justin Bieber

And that is all my lovelies. I hope 2015 is good to you.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment