January 08, 2015

Best Beauty Discoveries Of 2014


2014 brought a lot of different make up products to the table. I got to try out some amazing products that I absolutely adore. It's always fun discovering new make up brands and products, especially if you fall in love with them. Here are my best beauty discoveries of 2014!


♡ Revlon Colorburst Matte & Lacquer Balms: I adore these lip crayons. They're creamy, soft, opaque and peppermint scented. The matte formula isn't drying at all. They are comfortable on the lips and give great colour pay off. The lacquer formula is super moisturising and leaves a glossy finish on the lips.
From top to bottom;
- 220 Showy Flamboyante (matte)
-210 Unapologetic (matte)
- 120 Vivalicious Exubérante (lacquer)
- 110 Coquette (lacquer)


♡ NYX Butter glosses: These are my favourite lip glosses. First of all, they smell amazing. They smell of vanilla cupcakes which is one of my favourite scents. You can wear these on their own or on top of a lipstick but they give great colour payoff. They're non sticky and leave the lips feeling soft. They have a huge colour range so there's bound to be a colour for you.
From top to bottom;
- 01 Strawberry Parfait
- 07 Tiramisu
- 08 Apple Strudel


♡ Essence Lip Liners: These lipliners are (1) super cheap, (2) creamy textured, and (3) opaque.
I love these lipliners because they go with all my lipsticks. They're great as a base for lipstick and a great for lining your lips and making them look fuller. 
From top to bottom;
- 12 Wish Me a Rose
- 06 Satin Mauve
- 07 Cute Pink


♡ NYX Blushes: I adore these pretty little things. They're super pigmented and add the perfect sheen to the cheeks. They're affordable and good quality and I just love them. These two shades are peachy-pinks. They add just the right amount of colour to your cheeks and make you look 10x healthier. So happy I discovered these beauties.
From L-R
- Mocha
- Pinched


♡ ELF Blushes: These blushes have also been a lover of mine. I adore the pigmentation, colour pay off and end result. They add a perfect amount of colour to the cheeks and they're inexpensive which is all I can ask for. They swatch beautifully, they're not chalky, they have a gorgeous sheen and just an amazing blush!
My shades
- Tickled Pink
- Blushing Rose
- Mellow Mauve


♡ Real Technique Brushes: These brushes are my holy grail. I adore them! They're synthetic. easy to use and easy to wash. They make, make-up application so much easier and I adore them! Plus they're made by my favourite youtubers, Pixiwoo! These are my favourites from the collection.
From top to bottom;
- Blush Brush
- Setting Brush
- Expert Face Brush
- Multi-task Brush


♡ Chi Chi Bases Palette: I love this palette. This is basically me if I was an eye-shadow palette. It's girly, sparkly and universal. You can create so many looks with it. I love the gold and purple shades. I feel like they compliment my eye colour really well. They're buttery textured shadows which glide on the lid beautifully. Definitely going to pick up some of the other palettes to try!

They are my favourite beauty discoveries of 2014!
I can't wait to try out heaps of more products in 2015!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment