February 03, 2015

2015 January Favourites ♡


If you are reading this, congratulations on surviving the first month of 2015! My start to the year wasn't terrible but it wasn't that good either. Definitely got a bunch of things thrown at me that made me feel miserable. However, it's a new month, a new beginning I like to think...

✿ Make up:



Napoleon Matte Eye Ink in Black: Old discovery, I love this eyeliner! It's so easy to use and the fine tip allows precision. It dries matte, doesn't budge and easy to work with. I've been loving a good cat flick this month and this is my essential. I've had this for a while now and it hasn't dried up yet!


Benefit Posie Tint & Benefit High Beam: First off, how cute and tiny are these! Posie Tint is a beautiful cheek colour, it also can be used on the lips. It's a natural subtle pink that adds the right amount of flush to the cheeks. Perfect for school or when you need a bit of life brought back into your face. High Beam is a stunning high lighter that gives your skin a beautiful, healthy glow. It's a champagne-pink colour and sparkles in the sun light. A little goes a long way!

✿ Tools:


Sigma Tapered Blending E40 brush: Literal life saver! I love this brush a lot. I use it to apply bronzer into my crease, contouring my nose, blending out shades and to apply an all over the lid wash of colour. It's so soft and blends eyeshadows really well. It's a good size too if you want a job done quick. If you need a good blending brush for multiple purposes, check this one out. 

✿ For the skin:


Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser: Love this moisturiser for every day use. I use it day and night and it refreshens my skin. I have combination to oily skin and this makes it feel nice and fresh. It's not an oily formula; it's very lightweight and leaves your skin feeling soft. Only downside is that theres no SPF but I wear sunscreen anyway.


NKD Face Clay Mask: I'm a massive fan of the NKD Hair Mask as I have featured it in my blog before. I came to a conclusion that it was time to purchase this mask because my skin was feeling really yuck and in need of a boost. This is a clay mask; it has a thick constancy and leaves your skin feeling amazing. I leave this on until it hardens and starts to crack, (best feeling ever) then I wash it off. My skin looks a lot brighter and feels refreshed. Highly recommend trying out the products from NKD because they're so good and worth the money!

✿ For the "wow you're so tanned":


Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam; Light/Medium: I have been obsessed and in love with this self tanner for as long as I can remember but always forget to feature it on my blog. It's incredible! I like to fake tan my legs because they're extremely pale compared to the rest of my body. This tan is natural, streak free and doesn't make you look like an oompa-loompa. It doesn't smell like your standard fake tan. It smells like coconuts but it's not too overwhelming which I like. The tan dries pretty fast and develops after about an hour. I like this because when it wears off, it's not patchy. Worth trying. 

✿ For the hair:


VO5 Strong Hold, Weather Resistant HairSpray: Been loving this hair spray. (1) It's pink and (2) it works well on my hair. I find with this hairspray that it doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy but still holds it in place. My hair is fine and straight so when I curl my hair I need a good hold or else the curls will drop. This hairspray has helped! I wouldn't say it's 'weather resistant' because my hair still frizzed on those humid summer days. Besides that, it's a lovely product. 


Wet Brush: Why wasn't this brush invented years ago?! I love it! After I get out of the shower my hair is really knotty and because my hair is so thin, it tends to fall out a lot. This brush doesn't tug on my hair and smooths it out leaving my hair knot free. The bristles are soft and gentle on my hair and has literally saved my life. 

✿ Music:

- Hold Back The River by James Bay
- Stealing Cars by James Bay
- One of Those Nights by Shawn Mendes
- Elastic Heart by Sia
- Heartbreak Dream by Betty Who
- Irresistible by Fall Out Boy
- Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding
- Hotel Ceiling by Rixton

✿ Movies:

Harry Potter (oh my goodness, why didn't I watch this sooner in my life!) I don't have a favourite out of the films as I'm yet to watch The Deathly Hallows Part 1 and 2. I'm so in love! I want to be at Hogwarts and be a wizard!

✿ Food:

Bounce Protein Balls! I wish I had a photo to show you but I was hungry. My favourite flavour is Coconut & Macadamia. It tastes so good and is made with all natural ingredients so it's beneficial. I love to eat one before or after I workout for a little energy boost.

✿ Memory:

My favourite memory of the month was collecting sea shells by the beach. It was relaxing and fun. Now I have cute little room decor! 

They were my January favourites! I'm excited for February because I'm seeing One Direction! I hope this next month is good to you

Xo








No comments:

Post a Comment