October 15, 2015

REVIEW · Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara

This mascara may not be new, but it is new to me and my collection. I picked this up at Sephora recently and I thought I should share my opinion on this product. 


This mascara claims to be lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning. It is considered to be a dramatic mascara by creating thick, sexy lashes. - Sephora

This is the first Tarte product I own and I absolutely love for what they stand for. They are a cruelty free brand and I've heard a lot great reviews on their products. 

I found this mascara to be quite lengthening, only slightly volumizing and not so much 'dramatic'. However, it is a very lovely product. It doesn't clump or weigh down my lashes, it's build-able and removes easily. It also doesn't irritate my eyes. The wand is made of fibres and is easy to coat your top lashes from root to tip. It can be difficult to coat the bottom lashes because of the size, although my lashes are quite short. I found that after a few uses, the formula improves - so don't get disheartened like me after the first use!

This mascara retails at Sephora Australia for $27.00.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment