October 16, 2016

2016 September Favourites ♡



Where did this month go! I think I was too busy stressing over end of year exams, getting excited for my birthday and binging on so many old Zoella vlogs. However, I did get to try a whole lot of new beauty products which excites me because I get to share them with you...so grab a cup of coffee and a snack and carry on reading. 




Australis Banana Powder: I have been loving using this product to brighten up under the eye. This banana powder is not too yellow so I find it looks great on fair skin. It has a nice, smooth texture and is quite pigmented. It completes any make up look in my opinion so I highly recommended checking out this one if you're after a good banana powder from the drugstore. 



♡Becca Jaclyn Hill Collection Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush in 'Champagne Pop - Floweredchild': Believe me when I say that my cheekbones have been on point this past month and I owe it all to this product. The highlight shade is a stunning champagne with gold reflects. It is so pigmented so you don't need to use a lot of the product. This duo is so luxurious and I am obsessed! I have been using the highlight shade more than the blush, only because my cheeks naturally flush; nonetheless the blush incredibly pigmented and looks beautiful on the skin. 



Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: I do not at all have steady hands so eyeliner is a bit of a challenge for. Thankfully, Kat Von D has made my life a whole lot easier with this fine liner. It is easy to apply because of the fine tip and allows for great precision when creating a wing -that has allowed me to fly away from everyone's bullshit. The liner lasts all day, even through watching the titanic. I highly suggest checking this one out if you need a new felt tip eyeliner. 



♡Australis Make-Up Finishing Spritz: What is life without setting spray. This spray has been amazing at setting my make-up for the day. It leaves the skin looking healthy and not too dewy or matte - which is what I love. It makes my skin feel hydrated because of the rose water in it. I do not feel complete without it. 



♡Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Parfume: This was a special birthday gift from my mamma bear. I am so obsessed with this scent! It it so flirty and feminine. It is one of those fragrances where you do not need to drown yourself in it because it is quite strong. I am awful at describing scents so if you see this in stores, give it a try! Also, how aesthetically pleasing is this bottle. 

Music:
Heart on Fire - Scott Thomas
Let Me Hold You (Turn Me On) - Cheat Codes
Mercy - Shawn Mendes 
The Sound - The 1975

Movies:

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children: I have been waiting for this movie since the first trailer came out. It definitely did not disappoint. Despite the bickering and munching of people in the cinemas (pet peeve), I really enjoyed it. I loved the fantasy world and the characters. I highly recommend you check it out. 

I hope you are enjoying the month of October! 

Love always,
Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment