August 17, 2014

First Impression & Review: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm & Laquer Balm

Very late on this trend but decided to pick up a Matte balm and a Lacquer balm from Revlon.
 I love lip crayons because they're so easy to apply. However, I've been dying to try these ones for a while now. So I'm very excited to start wearing them.
 Matte Balm: 210 Unapologetic 
 Laquer Balm: 110 Coquette 

Thought these shades would look absolutely perfect this spring & summer!
(L-R) Lacquer Balm, Matte Balm 
Swatches (L-R) Lacquer Balm, Matte Balm

♡ Lacquer Balm: Coquette ♡

First Impression: Stunning colour! 
- Sheer
- Moisturising
- Balmy
- Creamy
- Build-able sheen
- Sweet minty scent

This is a medium-pink shade. Super stunning and flattering on pretty much every skin tone. This is the perfect everyday pink. I found it has tiny silver glitters in it which make the lips look really pretty! This is a very moisturising lip product. It's build able in colour and I love the sweet mint scent! Very impressed 

♡ Matte Balm: Unapologetic ♡

First Impression: Bright & Fun
- Creamy
- Opaque
- Long-wearing
- Moisturising
- Peppermint scent

This is a bright-coral-fuschia shade. I love it a lot. It's bright and fun and perfect for summer. I've had bad experiences with matte lip products but this one is not drying at all!
It's creamy and easy to apply,I really like the formula. It doesn't make my lips look cracked or dry and is pretty long wearing. 

Would definitely pick up more from both the Lacquer & Matte balms from Revlon. Highly recommend trying them out!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment