September 07, 2014

All About The Red Lips

Red lip products can be hard to find the right shade that suits you. 
These are the red lip products I reach for;


Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon; 01 Red Sunrise
Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lip Gloss; 03 Candy Bar 
Tanya Burr Lip Gloss; Vampire Kiss
Revlon Lip Butter; 063 Wild Watermelon
Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Stick; 625 Are You RED-DY





( Swatches from L-R)

♡ Revlon Lip Butter; 063 Wild Watermelon - I mentioned this in my Top 5 Drugstore Lip Products. This is a gorgeous blue based red. It's not too bright so it's perfect for anyone who wants something bold but not too over powering. You also can easily build up the colour. It's moisturising and is also perfect for day wear.

♡ Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon; 01 Red Sunrise. This is my go-to red lip. Again, it's not too bright when on the lips so it's perfect if you don't want to go bold. Also, blue based, moisturising and build able. It's really easy to apply as I find most practical with reds. These crayons claim to be 24 hour wear, which I can't say is true but it's definitely one of my favourite reds. 

♡ Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Stick; 625 Are You RED-DY - Classic red shade. Very opaque and long lasting. It has blue undertones but only slightly, it's mostly just a standard red. It also makes your teeth white! 

♡ Essence Stay With Me Long Lasting Lip Gloss; 03 Candy Bar - I'd say this is more of a blood orange tone but still classified as a red. This is a very nice and long wearing, inexpensive lip gloss with amazing colour pay off. It's not as bright on the lips so it's good if you like a toned down red. This is super glossy and not sticky. Would definitely recommend trying it.

♡ Tanya Burr Lip Gloss; Vampire Kiss - This is more of a deeper red. So beautiful on the lips. I love Tanya Burr lip glosses because of the amazing colour pay off. They smell amazing and are not sticky. This has blue undertones (as all my reds do because they suit my skin tone) but I think will look good on everyone. This also smells really good as a bonus *haha*.

Red lips are stunning and make a girl look fierce. There's a red for everyone and anyone, these just happen to be my favourites. 

Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment