September 03, 2014

August Beauty Favourites

We've come to the end of the month which means August beauty favourites! 


These are the beauty products I have been loving this August. 


Real Techniques; Expert Face Brush: excuse the dirtiness, I promise I clean it. I've been loving this brush a lot. I don't wear foundation but I do wear concealer. I use concealer on places where I need coverage and this brush has helped me out with blending it into my skin. (As mentioned in last months favourites), Real Technique brushes are my favourite because they don't loose their shape when washed, they're synthetic and easy to blend make up with.


 NYX Blush; Mocha: I love my NYX blushes. This one in particular, I have been wearing every day this month. It's so gorgeous! It's a pink-slightly peach shade with a gorgeous sheen. It looks super natural on the cheeks and makes you look healthy. NYX blushes are so easy to blend out and have an amazing colour pay off.


Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara: Been obsessing over this very in expensive clear brow gel from Essence. I haven't been filling in my eyebrows lately because (1) I'm too lazy and (2) my eyebrows are thick and too much to handle *laughs*. So I have been using this brow gel to keep my eyebrows in place and I love it! Super easy to use, it doesn't make your brows crunchy but keeps them in place all day. You can also use this as a clear mascara but I have just been using this on my eyebrows. If you're looking for a super cheap brow gel then give this a go.


Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm; 110 Coquette: I have really been in love with this lip product. I did a first impression/review on this and I have been obsessed every since. I love the sweet minty scent and moisturising sheen. This is a perfect every day pink that will look good on every skin tone. It's very soft on the lips and has a decent lasting power.


Maybelline The Elixir; 025 Mauve Mystique: Another lip obsession. These things are always talked about so I thought i'd see what the hype was about and now i'm hooked. This is a mauve pink shade and super glossy and gorgeous on the lips. It's long wearing and smells pretty. I was really impressed with the colour pay off for a lip gloss and would highly recommend these to try. Definitely want to try out more of the shades.


Garnier Skin Natural Moisture Match; Normal to Dry Skin: I usually have oily skin but lately my skin has been feeling dry and dehydrated so I thought i'd give this a try. It's for normal to dry skin but they have these moisturisers for different skin types. I've been loving this product as a daily moisturiser because it's light weight, silky and super soft on the skin. It has given my skin a lot more hydration and I use this before I do my make up in the morning. This doesn't have SPF so I would probably start using it at night when the weather starts to get warmer and the sun shines brighter.

Music obsessions
I want to include some of my music favourites for the month because these songs are too good to not mention;

1. Best Mistake - Ariana Grande
2. Gasoline - Troye Sivan
3. Waking Up in Vegas - Katy Perry
4. Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
5. Maps - Maroon 5
6. Maybe You're Right - Miley Cyrus

♡ These are my August Beauty Favourites + Music. What have you been loving? 

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment