September 13, 2014

Party Make Up Look

I never get invited to parties but instead I sit at home and play around with different products to create looks that I would wear if I did get invited. 


Okay, so I created a look involving a peach and blue eye + a bright lip.
This is a fail because the colours didn't show up on camera but if you squint, imagine that it's there.


 These are the products I used to create this look...
(im slapping myself because you can't see how amazing the peach shadow looked in real life)






For the eyes:

I applied my L'Oreal infallible eye shadow; 034 Pepsy Coral  3/4 the way on my eye lid.

Quick tip: Use a wet brush to achieve full colour pay off.

I applied my NYX Jumbo eye pencil; 632 Peacock Paon to the outer part of the eye, in a V shape.
I also used it in my water line.

I used the darker blue in my ELF Brightening eye shadow quad; 2021 Ocean Dreams close to the upper lash line on top of the NYX eye pencil to darken it up a bit.

Then we blend...

I then went and used my Maybelline Master precise liquid liner and created a small line above my upper lashes then winged it out.

I used my Maybelline the falsies big eyes mascara and applied it to my top and bottom lashes then applied false lashes. The lashes I used are ARDELL 102 Demi Black

For the face;

I used my Too Faced Sweet Heart Blush in the shade Candy coral on the apples of my cheeks working my way up towards to temples to give my skin a heathy glow

Followed by my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil (mini) bronzer to contour and bronze up my skin.
I also used the bronzer in the crease of my eye to blend the eye shadows out.

For the lips;

I topped it off with my Revlon Matte Balm in 210 Unapologetic 

That's the look, super simple and fun.
( and.....sorry that the shadows don't show up on camera, I'm working it out)

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment