October 02, 2014

September Beauty Favourites

September was a pretty crazy month for me. So many exciting things happening. I tried out quite a few new products and fell in love. Here are my September Beauty Favourites!


The products i've loved this month

1. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: This product is amazing. It removes make up + cleanses and soothes the skin. You can use this all over your face, including eyes and lips. There's no perfume and it doesn't irritate the skin. I apply this on a cotton pad and wipe off my make up. It removes any excess dirt left on the skin and leaves a feeling of freshness. Definitely recommend picking this up.


2. Nivea Light Moisturising Day Cream, Normal & Combination Skin: In my last favourites I said I was using the Garnier Moisturiser, which I still absolutely love and use before bed. I needed a moisturiser with SPF so I picked this up and I love it! I use it every morning before make up application and it isn't heavy on the skin. It leaves my face feeling fresh and soft. It also has SPF 30 which is a necessity as the weather is getting warmer. 



3. Body Shop Body Butter, Coconut: This is the nicest smelling body butter ever! I love this so much because (1) it's moisturising (2) it smells like coconuts and (3) I feel like I'm on an exotic island. This has a very butter texture and is super soft on the skin. The body shop have lowered their prices which is amazing for us Australians, (our prayers have been answered). Over all, this product is amazing, there's obviously other scents, I smell like a coconut when I use this and my skin feels super soft. Definitely recommend.



4. Macadamia Deep Repair Masque: This is only a packet size because I wanted to test it out and OH MY GOSH it's amazing! I got about 2-3 uses for my hair but you only need a little bit on the ends of the hair. I shampoo twice to cleanse the hair, leave this in for about 5-7 minutes then condition. This leaves my hair feeling so soft! Dry ends are not cool so i'm  definitely going to pick up the full size of this.



 5. Maybelline Master Smokey Eye Pencil, Scorching Brown: I love this for a quick smokey eye. I used this a bunch this month because I needed something quick and will do the job. It's a creamy texture crayon with the product itself on one end and a smudging thing on the other. I don't like the smudgy applicator because it tugs on the eye. Instead I use a synthetic brush to blend it out. Super quick and easy. I believe there's 3 shades, a black, purple and brown. I have the brown shade because I can't be trusted with a black *laughs*.


6.  Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick, 077 ASIA: This is a beautiful pinky-nude shade with a slight hint of mauve. (not as bright in real life). This is a gorgeous shade with a gorgeous formula. It lasts a while on your lips which is a bonus and is super creamy. These are inexpensive and worth the money so I can't recommend them enough, especially this shade. Perfect for every day wear!



7. ESSIE Nail Varnish, Fun In the Gondola: Cutest name ever. This is the most beautiful pink shade. It's very natural looking so it's perfect for school or work. You only need one coat of this, but I do two incase. I've worn this every day this month, only reapplying about 2 or 3 times. It doesn't chip easily which I love and I don't have to wait long for it to dry because that's my biggest dislike about painting my nails!



8. Cutex, 3 In 1, Base Coat, Top Coat & Clear Nail Polish: I've been on a hunt for a good clear nail polish because my nails chip so easily. I use this on top of my Essie nail varnish *as seen above* which I think helped it last longer without chipping. Over all, a great top coat/base coat/clear nail polish. Not that expensive and does the job well. 

*sneaking in the music*
1. Don't Be Gone Too Long - Chris Brown ft. Ariana Grande
2. Fireproof - One Direction
3. I'm Not The Only One - Sam Smith
4. You Ruin Me - The Veronicas
5. Lost Stars - Maroon 5
6. My Heart Is Open - Maroon 5 ft. Gwen Stefani
7. One Last Time - Ariana Grande

And that's all my loves. My September Beauty Favourites + Music. I'm so excited for October because it's my Birthday! It would of past by now because this is up the day after....So...What have you been loving this past month?

Xo,

















No comments:

Post a Comment