October 13, 2014

Taylor Swift: The Matching Sets

The long legs and blonde hair queen has done it again. Taylor Swift is loving coordinating her skirts and tops and this is how she does it:


Matching sets are so on trend. Allowing that peek of skin of the waist showing adds a flirtatious look and is very fashionable. I love how TS added the hot pink pumps and yellow bag to really add something to the 2 piece set.


Taylor wore this gorgeous outfit to the TCA's 2014. I love this look because of the yellow heels and the shade of green. They really compliment Tay's skin tone and look so gorgeous on her. Again, with the skin of waist peeking, this look is over all girly and glam!


I absolutely love this outfit! The colours are stunning and I love how she styled it with a classic pointed heel and nude bag. There's no waist peeking which gives a more classy and chic feel to the look.















 I love the colours on this outfit! Very girly with the nude heels and pink lip. Taylor complimented the look with an orange bag which ties together with the colours on the 2 piece.


This outfit is adorable! Very 50's inspired. I love the cut of the skirt and I love how Taylor dressed it down with a pair of flats and small bag. 

♡ I hope this gave you some tips on ways to style matching sets! 
♡ Take advice on the beautiful Taylor Swift. 

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment