January 21, 2015

Pocket Size Cheek & Lip Tints?


Benefit Cheek & Lip Tints are my latest obsession. Having them pocket sized is the cutest thing ever. Also, a great way to try out the different shades, easy to throw in your hand bag and convenient for traveling. If you're unfamiliar with what these are, they're basically tinted liquids that you apply to your cheeks or lips that make your complexion a little brighter. I have 3 blush colours and 1 high light. These are beautiful and leave your skin glowing.


Bene Tint, Posie Tint, Cha Cha Tint & High Beam

I'm definitely more of a lipstick type of girl so I wouldn't really wear these on my lips (unless it was for school). They're nice for days when you don't want to put too much effort into your make up, days when you're feeling lazy or days when you're feeling a bit dull and need a bit of a boost.


Bene Tint & Posie Tint

Bene Tint is a gorgeous red shade. Even though it looks like running blood (TMI) don't get afraid when you apply it to the cheeks because it adds the most beautiful red flush. It's also a gorgeous one to wear on the lips!

Posie Tint is my favourite out of the tints. It's a pretty pink colour that basically suits every skin tone. It's easy to throw on with every make up look and makes your skin look rosy and healthy.



Cha Cha Tint & High Beam

Cha Cha Tint is a beautiful orange shade. Definitely a nice one for the summer time because it looks real healthy and bright. 

High Beam has been an obsession. Just started getting into high-lighting the tops of my non-existing cheek bones to really add a nice healthy glow. Been loving radiant skin and this has helped me. The pearl sheen adds a beautiful shine. 

Over all, these tints have been apart of my everyday make-up routine. I use them over blush which is hard to believe. I love the finish they give. They make the skin look radiant and bright. They're a great way of testing out the Benefit tints instead of buying the full size for a high price. If you're wondering where I bought them, the 'Cha Cha Tint' came in a set with a blush whilst 'High Beam', 'Posie Tint' and 'Bene Tint' came in a set of 3 at Sephora.

Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment