January 24, 2015

Drugstore Beauty Haul


I recently went to my all time favourite store, Priceline, to pick up a couple of things that I needed. Some items are repurchases and some a new to my collection....



Australis AC ON TOUR Contouring & Highlighting Kit: My most exciting purchase! I've been on the hunt for this palette for weeks! So glad I finally have this in my life. I've played around with it and so far I'm enjoying it a lot. {Keep an eye out for a review coming soon ;)}


Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder, Transparent: This was a repurchase of mine. I always go on about how much I adore this powder and I've been through so many. My current one has hit pan and I thought since school is starting, why not pick up another! 


Essence Lip Liner, '11 In The Nude': I love Essence lip liners; I featured them in my 'Best Beauty Discoveries of 2014' post. They're so nice and super cheap. I wanted a classic nude lip liner because I don't own one (well now I do) so I picked this up and have been wearing it everyday.

Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil '19 Hot Scorch' & '01 Black Fever': These liners have been a favourite of mine for as long as I can remember. I've got many of the colours and they're just incredible, I always recommend them to people! They're a retractable crayon of a creamy texture. They last ages and are affordable. I picked up a bronze and a black.


Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes: I ran out so I had pick up my favourite facial wipes. They're so gentle on the skin and are great for a freshen up.


Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser: I remember loving this product a while back so I picked it up once again. It's a really light weight moisturiser which I've been using day and night; I have noticed that my skin looks a lot better. Only downside is that there is not SPF! 

They are the goodies I picked up from Priceline!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment