June 20, 2015

Review: Rimmel London BB Cream Radiance



I was sent the Rimmel London BB Cream Radiance in the mail quite a while ago now, however, after playing around with it for a while, I can finally give my honest opinions.

First off, I haven't used a 'BB Cream' or tinted moisturiser in ages. My skin hasn't been the greatest friend to me so I have been using foundation. I love Rimmel London's face products, They work really well for me so I was excited to try this out.

This product claims to moisturise, awaken, smooth, prime and conceal the skin. I found that this BB Cream was far too thick for my liking. I tried applying it with a damp beauty blender, a buffing brush and my fingers, however, couldn't find the best way to help blend it into my skin without looking like a cake. It has a very pink undertone, and I believe there is only 3 shades in the whole range. I like that it helps minimise pores and adds a decent amount of coverage, however, it does start to feel a little uncomfortable throughout the day.

Unfortunately this BB Cream from Rimmel was not what I hoped for. I would not purchase this myself because I believe there are many great BB Creams in the market. I'd like to keep trying it out to maybe change my opinions, however, so far it's just not working for me. Have you tried this out? what do you think?

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment