July 07, 2015

2015 June Favourites ♡


Hello beauties, we are now in the month of July! I can't believe how much of 2015 has gone by. Nothing too exciting to share has happened this month, however, these are some of the things I have been loving!


Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara: This is the best mascara I have ever used! (I was a little late on the band wagon). This mascara gives my lashes length and volume, which is something I always look for since I have really stumpy and thin lashes. The wand is made of fibres and the shape allows me to coat my lashes from root to tip. Holy grail.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Powder Foundation: I've been loving this powder to touch up my foundation through out the day. I haven't tried using this as a foundation, however, as a powder it is perfect because it adds a slight coverage to the skin. It's not as good as my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, although it is perfect to throw in your bag because of the compact mirror and sponge.


Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in '101 Celestial': This has been my go too lip product! It's a beautiful, medium pink shade that is super easy to wear with every make up look. The formula is very comfortable to wear and it lasts for ages! It gives a semi-glossy finish to the lips and is easy to apply because of the doe-foot applicator.


Lush 'Catastrophe Cosmetic' Face Mask: I have been obsessing over this face mask! I've never tried a Lush face mask before (surprisingly), and so I picked up this one to try and I have been loving it. My skin has been awful and I needed something to repair it. It removes all the dirt and excess make up and oils clogging the pores on the skin. This mask not only smells amazing but makes my skin feel smooth, fresh and clean.


Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction - Untamed Fragrance Mist: I'm a massive fan of the original 'Pure Seduction' mist, so when I saw this in the store, I was exciting. I love these mists as they're perfect to spray after showering or when you need to freshen up. It's a very flirty and florally scented perfume which is great for Spring time (I know it's Winter shhh). I believe it's also limited edition!

Music:
Good for you - Selena Gomez
Flashlight - Jesse J
Get over it - Mcbusted
Different Colours - Walk The Moon
Heavy Handed - James Bay

Tv Show:
Orphan Black: This show is so addictive!

Drink:
Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks: This is heavenly.

And they are my favourites from the month of June! I hope July is good to you


Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment