September 05, 2015

2015 August Favourites ♡


HAPPY AUGUST! We're getting closer and closer to Christmas! This month went real fast, thus I have only three products to show.


 ♡ Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' Mascara: I have previously mentioned this in a favourites post before. I absolutely adore this mascara. I get so many compliments on my lashes when I wear it. It gives your lashes so much length and volume. Highly recommend if you're looking for a new mascara.


 ♡ Australian Pure Beauty Exfoliating Face Scrub: I've been loving this face scrub! My skin has been quite dull and dry this past winter so I was in need of an exfoliator. This is all natural and perfect for sensitive skin. This assists with deep cleaning pores, removing dirt and dull skin cells. It's also very affordable! I use it 1-2 times a week and my skin feels so smooth.


 ♡ Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I have also mentioned this in a past favourites but I have been really enjoying it this month. It removes any excess dirt on the skin, waterproof mascara and any left over eye make-up. It's very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin or eyes. Also, it's affordable!

Music:

One - Ed Sheeran
Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Thieves - The Beach
Fire and the Flood - Vance Joy
Should've been us - Tori Kelly
What Do You Mean? - Justin Bieber

Movie:

Taken - why did it take me so long to see this?!

Memories:

Going to the city with my closest friends, Ron and Jessica. We went to the Contemporary Arts Museum, ate lunch at Graze and went to Starbucks.

GETTING TICKETS TO JAMES BAY! I'm so excited to see him in February 2016!

Going Vegan! - WHAT! - I'm so happy that I finally made the decision to switch to a plant based diet. I feel amazing! I have so much energy and I feel so proud that I'm not responsible for the harm and inhumane treatment towards our precious animal friends. I'm going to make a post soon on why I made the decision. Let me know if you have any questions!

 ♡ They are all my favourites from the month of August! I'm so happy it's finally Spring! ♡

Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment