August 09, 2015

2015 July Favourites ♡


Okay, July went by way too fast! I'm pretty excited that it's August because (1) my birthday is in 2 months and (2) I can't wait for the warmer weather. This post is a little later than usual, but better late than ever.


♡ Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: I included this in my last post, and talked about how much I love Urban Decay eyeshadows because they're so buttery and easy to work with. This palette has been my latest obsession when it comes to eyeshadows. The palette is perfect for everyday eye looks; it comes with 6 neutral shades including my favourite "venus", which is amazing for high lighting the inner corner of the eye/brow bone area.


♡ Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation: As well as the eyeshadow palette, I mentioned this in my last post. I included how I remember using this foundation a while ago and how I loved it. I decided to try it out again this past month and I have been loving it. It gives the skin a beautifull glow, which has been a necessity this winter because my skin has been looking dull. It's light weight, build-able and overall a really lovely product.


♡ REVLON Colorburst Matte Balm in "225 Sultry": This lip colour is stunning! It's a deep pink with a slight brown undertone. It's the perfect shade for day/night wear, which I love. The formula is really creamy and comfortable to wear on the lips. It also smells like peppermint! Lip crayons are probably my favourite lip products because they're really easy to apply.


♡ Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in "077 Asia": I have been in-love with this lipstick recently. I've had it for a while now, and I recall mentioning it in favourites post before. It's a beautiful pinky-mauve shade; it's glides on really easily and has good lasting power on the lips. I love Rimmel lipsticks and this has to be my all-time favourite!

Music:

Alone Together - Fall Out Boy
Young Volcanoes - Fall Out Boy
My Songs' Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy


Movie:

The Theory Of Everything

That is all this month my loves, hope you have an amazing August

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment