December 02, 2015

2015 November Favourites ♡


Hello my lovelies, November is over and it's officially the festive month. I didn't do a post of last months favourites as I didn't really have any to share and wasn't in the mood.


Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette: Firstly how cute is the packaging! Too Faced products are my favourite and this was my first time trying out the eyeshadows and I love it. There is a mix of mattes and shimmers in the palette. The shades blend out seamlessly and are so pigmented. I did a full review on this palette here. 


Maybelline Hyper Sharp Wing Liner: My all time favourite felt tip eyeliner is the 'Maybelline Master Precise' and I have to say this is even better. This liner is so much easier to use as the thin tip allows for better precision. A cat flick has always been a struggle for a lot of people and this literally saves the trouble. 


Covergirl Smoochies in #Luvu: I've had this lip product for a while now and it's my go to tinted lip balm. The colour is quite similar to Mac's "twig" lipstick. This product moisturises the lips as well as provides a beautiful pink colour. The packaging isn't the most attractive but it's my favourite to wear for school and work.


Neutrogena Hydroboost Eye Roll On: If you're someone who always has tired eyes then this is your life saviour. I struggle with dryness under my eyes and I suffer from a lot of dark colouring. I use this product before I go to bed or in the mornings to hydrate my under eyes. It's makes under eye concealer application a lot easier! Quick tip; put this in your fridge so when used it's cooling.


Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki Brush: It's true when they say this is the best and most popular brush from Sigma. I picked this up quite a while back at a Sigma pop up store. Since then i've been obsessed with it for applying foundation. Buffing brushes are always great for creating a flawless and natural base. This brush blends my foundation in seamlessly and I love it.

Music:

Purpose (whole album) - Justin Bieber
Talk Me Down - Troye Sivan
The One - Kodaline

Tv Shows:

American Horror Story; Hotel - This season of AHS is so interesting. A lot of people have mixed views on it but I love it! It's quite scary and makes me jump.

Scream Queens - This show is a bit of a laugh to kill time. I love Emma Roberts and I love her in this show. Does anyone think they know who the 'red devil' is?

Food:

So Good Dairy Free Ice Cream: Where are my vegan loves at? This is the best ice-cream - well the only dairy free ice cream I've tried. It's low in fat and is perfect as the Sydney weather has been so hot! 

And they are my favourites from the month of November! I can't wait for Christmas! We're in the last month of 2015, let's make it a good one. 

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment