December 16, 2015

Let's talk about LUSH Christmas



It has been far to long since I have talked about LUSH! It is literally one of my favourite stores and Christmas time calls for the best bath products. 


Sadly, I only picked up two things because everything was gone! Although, I will be placing some online orders! The two I picked up were my favourite 'Butter Bear bath bomb' and a newbie "Peeping Santa Bubble Bar".


Butter Bear Bath Bomb: If you've read some of my older posts, you would know that 'Butter Ball' is one of my favourite Lush products. Butter ball in a form of a bear is so damn cute! It's so moisturising on the skin because it contains cocoa butter. The comforting vanilla scent makes you feel so cozy! 
rp: $5.95


Peeping Santa Bubble Bar: This cutie is a new addition to this years Christmas collection. How cute is he! He looks like a strawberry and smells like one too! He contains cocoa butter and soft shea, leaving the skin feeling so soft. I love bubble bars because they create excitement in the bath. - Who wouldn't love bubbles that smell of berries? 
rp $10.95

I could talk about Lush products for days! What's your favourite product from the Christmas range? 

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment