December 23, 2015

NEW Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation


Last month Rimmel London released their new and improved version of the 'Match Perfection' foundation. I was fortunate enough to get sent this to try and review for you all. I enjoy the original formula as it is light weight on the skin, so I was keen to try this one out!

The product states that is has invisible coverage and promises fresh looking skin all day long.  This new formula differs from the old as it contains light-reflecting & soft focus powders that convey a poreless finish. 

The new Match Perfection is a light weight foundation. It has SPF20 and is made to hydrate the skin and provide a flawless finish. I found the best way for a natural finish is to use a buffing brush. This allows the product to work into the skin, creating a subtle glow and light coverage. The foundation is lovely for everyday wear and great for the summer time. If you're after more coverage, I found applying it with a damp sponge will do the trick without looking caked on. 

This foundation worked well for my skin. It gave off a healthy glow and made my skin look more awake. There are a total of 8 shades in the range and I have "100 Ivory". These are shades:



Unfortunately, the shades in the range are mostly pink based. Meaning that if you have a yellow undertone they may not work so great on your skin. Another downside is that if you are someone who likes a thicker coverage foundation, you probably won't enjoy this one!

Overall, I did like this foundation because it's easy to wear everyday. I truthfully did not see a difference between this formula and the old one except that the new version has more SPF. This foundation will be sweet if you're starting out with make up or want something light for the summer. 

Rimmels' new Match Perfection Foundation retails at $18.95 and you can purchase it at pharmacies and your local supermarket.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment