November 19, 2018

What I loved in October.

The beginning of October involved celebrating my nineteenth birthday where I embarrassingly experienced a night club for the first time and actually enjoyed myself! (who would have thought). Although October was a pretty draining month - for reasons I could rant about for days - I did closely bond with my gal pals through hysterically laughing and crying over music videos at 4am whilst munching on a bag of popcorn each. I also reconnected with an old friend who I spent hours with talking about how much we've grown in the last year. On a lighter note, one of my cats joined Instagram and I managed to score concert tickets Post Malone at 9am. You can say this month was pretty weird.


The Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette hit the shelves later this month and I was pretty quick to getting my hands on it. I have been wanting to branch out from my typical daily light shimmer on the eye and a soft brown through out the crease, and this palette has re-emerged my love for slighter bolder eye looks. The selection of pinks and mauves create beautiful warm shades on the lid. My favourites have been 'Feelz' throughout the crease, 'Turn On' dusted across the lid and 'Privacy' and 'Devilish' on the lower lash line.


My obsession with glowing skin and shimmering cheekbones continues! - especially when I welcomed the Mecca Max Liquid Light in 'Quartz' into my life. This liquid illuminator is a beautiful pearl shade. I typically just add a drop on to the highest points of my face as a little amount of product goes a long way. I find that using my fingers to blend in the product works seamlessly as it melts into my skin, giving that blinding yet healthy finish.

I watched Crazy Rich Asians on my birthday early this month and I loved every second of it! A little late on the band wagon, but this film made me laugh and cry. The cast was amazing! and I may have developed a small crush on Nick Young.

This month made me realise a lot about friendships and family - and that I need to stop stressing about the small stuff. I pray that November will be a lot better!

Love always,
Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment