October 22, 2014

Celeb Style File: Lily Collins

The most gorgeous Lily Collins has sparked my attention with her amazing style. She is known for her amazing eyebrows but what wins people over is her fashion taste. Here are some of my favourite looks on Lily.


Love this look on Lily. Very appropriate for those moving into fall. I love casual style with blue jeans, white shirt and green jacket.  I love how she added a black heel to give an edgy vibe to the look.


Love the simplicity of this outfit. Lily wore this to Comic Con and I love it! You can't go wrong with black, grey and white. The coordinates of top and bottom are very on trend!


I'm in love with this girly outfit on Lily! The colours compliment each other really well. The pointed black heel make the outfit feminine and girly. The simple gold chain necklace ties the outfit together without being too overwhelming.


Let's take a moment to talk about Bambi! This outfit is too cute. 
The oversized jumper looks so cute with the heels. This look is super fun and can be easy to dress down with a pair of leggings and flats!


This look is so appropriate for those moving into the cooler weather. Very comfy and chic! I love the fedora! It has been a staple in basically everyone's outfits this season. It adds a little something extra to the look and I'm obsessed with it. The baggy pants are obviously very comfy as well and the coat.

♡  These are my favourite looks on the beautiful Lily Collins 

Xo, 

No comments:

Post a Comment