October 29, 2014

What's in my Make Up Bag


Make up bag from Forever 21


This is what lies in my make up bag. I change this up regular as it gives me a chance to try out other products. I don't like to include brushes or lip sticks as it can get quite messy. But, this is basically what I use on my face daily and what I keep in my pretty little make up bag that my lovely friend, Emily bought me from Forever 21.

For the face, I keep two concealers. My Rimmel Wake Me Up and Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch concealer. I don't wear foundation unless I really need to for smoothing so I keep my trusty Australis Fresh & Flawless pressed powder which gives me a little more coverage. To set my under eye concealer I use my E.L.F High Definition undereye setting powder. 

I keep my wonderful Bourjois chocolate bronzer (which smells very nice) and my NYX Powder Blush in Mocha. 

For the eyes I have my Rimmel Wonder'Ful Mascara and my Napoleon Perdis Matte Eye Ink eyeliner and a cheap eye lash curler *haha*.

I also keep my Benefit Gimmie Brow and a baby lips.

So, that's what's in my make up bag. I change this up occasionally as I get sick of the same products.

Oook bye

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment