November 05, 2014

October Beauty Favourites


October was an intriguing, stressful yet lovely month. If you didn't already know, my birthday started off the month which was pretty exciting. I love birthdays and who doesn't love getting presents! I tried out and rediscovered a bunch of new products this month. So here are my October Favourites!


Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder, Natural: A rediscovery for me. I used to adore this powder, I believe it was one of my first make up purchases. I love the finish it gives, it sets your make up in place and gives a little coverage. This is oil and fragrance free and a great touch up powder for a radiant matte complexion. 


Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder: I can't believe it has taken me so long to try out this bronzer! I AM IN LOVE! This bronzer looks like chocolate and smells like chocolate. It adds a radiant, healthy glow to the skin for an all over bronze or contour. It has a slight hint of shimmer which looks gorgeous when the sun hits. Highly, highly recommend! 


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealor, Ivory: Another rediscovery. I remember being obsessed with this concealor because of miss Tanya Burr on youtube. This product is great for brightening up under the eyes. I apply this in a triangle shape under my eyes and pat it in using my ring finger and it instantly brightens up my face. It's very light weight and perfect for touch up. 


Mac Lustre Lipstick; Lovelorn: I've officially lost my Mac Lipstick virginity thanks to my lovely friend Emily who picked this up in Hawaii. This is the prettiest pink shade! It glides on super nice and gives the most gorgeous finish on the lips. I don't know if it's a Mac thing but this lipstick smells like cake! Super pretty and suits every skin tone.


 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss:, 129 Beige: This is definitely not a beige, a perfect mid pink instead. This is a super gorgeous opaque gloss which I adore. It's perfect for Spring and looks amazing on top of my Mac Lipstick in Lovelorn. The only thing I dislike about it is the scent. It smells like medicine! But other than that it's a gorgeous, non sticky, pretty pink lipgloss which I have been enjoying this past month. 


Benefit Gimmie Brow, Medium/Deep: Best invention ever. Quickest, easiest, cutest little brow product ever. I've been obsessed with this brow mascara. It tints and tames your brows and it gives it a natural look. My brows look great every time I use this so I would recommend this if you're on a hunt for a good product for filling in your brows. If you're on a budget then I believe Maybelline has a new brow mascara which I'm yet to try.


Rimmel 60 second nail polish, 262 Ring a Ring O' Roses: This is a pretty baby pink nail varnish. I have been wearing it every day this month! The one thing I adore about this is how fast it dries. If you hate painting your nails like me, this dries really quick! It takes about 2-3 coats to get full opaque -ness and it's perfect for Spring!


NKD Hair, Citrus Hair Mask: This hair mask has saved my life. On pamper evenings, I like to run a warm bath and put this in my hair and leave it for about 10-15 minutes then rise it off. It makes my hair feel so soft and leaves my hair smelling like citrus. It makes my hair shiny and feels light weight.

Music:

1. Life of the Party - Shawn Mendes 
2. I need you - M83
3. I won't love you any less - Nat & Alex Wolf 
4. Let me in - Grouplove
5. Pumpin Blood - NONONO

So, these are my October Beauty Favourites! I hope you all had a Happy Halloween and have an amazing November!

Xo












No comments:

Post a Comment