November 12, 2014

Are they even worth it? Too Faced Melted Lipstick



So I finally got a chance to try out a Too Faced Melted Lipstick. Mine is in the shade "Melted Violet". It's a stunning shade and super bright. These are basically liquified, long wearing lip sticks in the form of a lip gloss. I do love it but I wish I got a different shade as it's really bold but all the others were sold out. If you're into crazy bright purples then you'll definitely love this. It glides on super nice and comfortably coats the lips in bursts of intense colour. It is very long wearing and the application is very easy. I am a massive fan of the Too Faced packaging and this definitely is the prettiest.  This costs $28 from Mecca Maxima if you're from Australia. I would highly recommend trying out the Too Faced Melted Lip Sticks. I believe there are a total of 8 shades in the collection so hopefully you find one you like.

- Are they even worth it? I think they're definitely worth it. I would, as I said, choose a different shade but I think this will be a fun to play around with.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment