November 19, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence: Mocking Jay; Part 1 Premiere


Jennifer Lawrence is a beauty goddess. She can literally wear anything and look absolutely stunning. 
As well the Hunger Games, I'm a massive fan of Jen and who she is as a person, her style and her attitude. 

Mocking Jay Part 1, premiered recently and I'm still yet to see the film but I adore the looks on the carpet this year. These are the dresses Jennifer Lawrence wore, which I'm in love with.




Jennifer wore a stunning Dior quilted pale blue dress in London to the premiere. I love the cut of the dress. Shortness at the front and a long flow at the back. The back of the dress has a dip cutout which balances out the look because the front is higher up. Jen paired the dress up with a black sandal heel to keep the main attention on the dress.


Jennifers make up was absolutely stunning. The kohl around the eyes made her green eyes pop as well as the pink gloss on the lips. Jens hair was slick back with a blank headband which is really hitting up the red carpet at the moment. 


This is probably my favourite look on Jen. This was from the after party in London and I adore it! Jen is wearing a gorgeous beige Mugler dress paired up with Jimmy Choo shoes. I'm obsessed with the cut out and slit at the bottom. The slit really shows off the heels keeping it sleek and chic.  

Her make up was stunning with again, a black kohl smoke around the eye and neutral pink lip. Jen removed the headband and kept the hair super simple and out of her face to show off the gorgeous look.

Which dress was your favourite? I love her after party one, but she looks gorgeous in both!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment