So the American Music Awards were on. Besides recognising amazing artists, the fashion, hair and make up looks always get me excited. This year there were some gorgeous gowns on the red carpet and these happen to be the ones that caught my eye.
1. Selena Gomez: This was my absolute favourite from the night. If you know me you know that Selena is my major girl crush and when she walked the carpet in an Armani Prive gown I instantly fell in love. My favourite part of the dress is the back! The cut out is stunning and looks super flattering and chic on miss Gomez. Simple sleek low bun and a stunning red lip to finish the look.
2. Fergie: Another favourite on the carpet. The beautiful Fergie pulled off this gorgeous Halston Heritage gown from the Spring 2015 collection. Love love love the slit showing off the shoes. Fergie kept her hair and make up simple leaving the main attention on the amazing outfit. Add a gold belt and a few rings and you're good to go!
3. Jennifer Lopez: An award show would not be complete without the stunning JLO. She can literally wear anything and still look like a goddess. This creamy silk dress looks gorgeous with Jen's skin tone. She kept the hair super sleeked back with a sexy smokey eye and nude lip. Add a gold clutch, pointed pumps and you're red carpet ready.
4. Kendall Jenner, Khloe Kardashian & Kylie Jenner: These three lovelies killed the carpet wearing these gorgeous dresses. All three wore black pointed pumps and kept their looks super shiek and stunning. I adore the wine colour of Kylie's dress and I love how she wore the same colour on her lips.
5. Jordin Sparks: Jordin definitely sparked the carpet wearing this stunning Halston Heritage gown from the Fall 2014 line. Love the slit, the bronze sheen and strappy black heels. Her make up was kept simple and her hair was left out all curly and glam.
6. Jessie J: Jessie is wearing an ivory suit designed by Prada Milan, very chic and classy.
Something she always goes for. Her hair is slicked back, she kept her accessories simple and topped it off with a black clutch. As for Makeup she went with a nude lip with a neural eye and played up with the lashes to complete the look.
7. Nicki Minaj: The gorgeous Nicki, wore a stunning mock dress by Alexander Wang. (Let's talk about how amazing her legs look in this dress.) I love how Nicki's fashion choices are changing but she still keeps it a little quirky with a few unique accessories to show off her personality. For example; the cuff bracelet. Miss Minaj completed the look with a pair of black pointed pumps and smashed the red carpet!
8. Danai Gurira: How freaking stunning does Danai look in this Naeem Khan Resort 2015 gown?! I love love love the colour of the dress. It goes incredibly beautiful with her skin tone. Danai paired the look with little accessories and a neutral make up look to keep the main attention on the gorgeous detail of the dress. STUNNING LADY!
9. Rita Ora: There wasn't too much boldness on the carpet this year, however as always the beautiful Miss Rita Ora loves a bright colour. She wore an electric yellow Zac Posen gown and rocked the AMA's. Her hair and make up were super sleek and chic She kept her accessories at minimal, pairing the look up with a gold clutch to keep the main focus on the bright dress. Love the shape of the gown on Rita, super glam and fun.
10. One Direction: Had to include these loves because of how dapper they all looked wearing complimentary black and a little cheetah print. *giggles*
~ They were my my favourite looks at the 2014 American Music Awards
♡ Who was your favourite? ♡