December 02, 2014

November Beauty Favourites


November is over and here we are with my favourites from the month. I'm so excited for December because it's CHRISTMAS TIME! I love getting into the festive mood and watching the film Elf a billion times. I did't have too many favourites this month but these are the products I have been enjoying...

Sephora MoonShadow Baked Palette 'in the nude': I got this palette as a gift for my birthday back in October and i'm obsessed! The palette comes with 10 baked eyeshadows, they all have a hint of shimmer which it super appropriate for the festive season. These shadows glide on like a dream and you can create so many different looks with these. I've been obsessed with the shades "Peche, Peach" and "Bronze Clair, Light Bronze". They're gorgeous and I'm in love. 


♡  Essence So Glow, cream to powder high lighter: Recently i've been getting into high lighting. I've been loving this one from Essence. It's super affordable and looks so pretty on the skin. It's a pink with a slight hint of silver reflexes powder finish which gives you a nice healthy glow. If you have oily skin (like myself) give this a go because it doesn't over power you with shine! It blends easy and I'm not sure if this is limited edition, but definitely pick it up when you have the chance. 


♡  Rimmel London Provocalips 16hr Kiss Proof Lip Colour in the shade '200 i'll call you': I've been loving this product. It's super opaque and creamy and lasts a really long time. I haven't had a chance to wear it for 16 hours but I can definitely say it stays on your lips! I can eat and drink without it wiping off and I don't even have to reapply it. It gives you a semi matte finish but if you use the other end which is a clear gloss, it locks in a bit of shine. It does get drying through out the day but a little lip balm will help. The colour is perfect for pretty much every season, so definitely recommend it.


Essence Lip Liner in the shade '12 wish me a rose': Another Essence product (it's super cheap and good quality so you can't go wrong). I've been really into lining my lips these past few months It just makes your lips look a lot fuller and applying lip products is so much easier. This is a pretty pink shade which goes with a lot of lip sticks I own. It's super creamy and glides on easy. It goes well with the Rimmel Provocalips which is a bonus. 


Rimmel London Lasting finish Nail Varnish in the shade '066 Cranberry Zest': Been loving this nail varnish. It's basically what is says, a Cranberry shade. It's opaque and you only need about 2-3 coats or so when applying. It dries pretty fast which is awesome and it looks super pretty on the nails.


Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck Fragrance: First of all how cute is the bottle! I've been wearing this perfume every day and it's amazing! I've been getting a tonne of compliments on it and it's a perfect scent for Spring & Summer. It's a very sweet scent, slightly musky and not too overpowering. I love it a lot.

♡  Music time 

1. Taylor Swift 1989 album! (the whole album is brilliant)
2. One Direction FOUR album! (especially Fool's Gold & Night Changes)
3. Partition - BeyoncĂ© 

So that's my November Favourites! I hope you all have an amazing December and a happy holiday!

Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment