April 16, 2015

Mecca Maxima Mini Haul


Mecca Maxima is probably one of my favourite stores; Even though the majority of products there is out of my budget. It's still nice to splurge/spoil yourself once in a while so I wanted to treat myself and this is what I got....


♡ Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette: This item has been on my wish list for a very long time. I was extremely excited when Urban Decay launched at Mecca last month and as wished for, I got myself this gem. It's definitely now my favourite eye-shadow palette. The shades are stunning and glide on beautifully. I think if you want an eye shadow palette, this one is perfect. I'm so glad I splurged on this one!


♡ Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 20ml: Another item on my wish list was the All Nighter Setting Spray. I never tried a setting spray before so I wanted to get this as I've heard many people rave on about it. I got the 20ml one as it was less expensive and I wanted to see if it was good or not. I was a bit sceptical at first because I have oily skin. However, so far I've been enjoying it. I haven't really seen a major difference in the lasting of my foundation because I need to play around with it more.


♡ Kit Cosmetics Blender Sphere: Random purchase but my current Real Techniques Miracle Sponge is in awful condition so I needed a new blender/sponge. I haven't used this one yet, hence why it's clean. I find applying foundation/blending concealer really easy when I used a sponge so I'm keen to see how this one works. It's pink too (probably won't be for long) which is my current colour obsession.

That's all I picked up from Mecca recently. I would of purchased more but I didn't really need anything. 

Have a good day!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment