May 02, 2015

2015 April Favourites ♡


Hello beautiful people, it's officially May and as per usual the month flew by pretty fast. I learnt a lot this month and I'll probably share it in another post of mine soon....I got to try a few newbies this month but most were re-discoveries in my collection.


Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette: I'm so glad I splurged on this buy! This is now my go-to, favourite eye shadow palette ever (that I've tried so far anyway). All shades are extremely beautiful and buttery. They blend easily and you can create so many looks with it. My favourite shades in the palette have been 'Sin','Naked','Sidecar' and 'Buck'. I'm in love!


♡ Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: I mentioned this in my Mecca Maxima Haul that I was skeptical at first to use this as (1) I have oily skin, and (2) the thought of spraying water on my face scares me. However, I'm loving this spray; it sprays a fine mist so it doesn't make me jump or anything. It also doesn't smudge my make up, it doesn't make me look oiler than I am and it keeps my foundation in place!


♡ Covergirl Lash-blast Volume Mascara: I think I mentioned this in an old favourites a while ago and I wanted to re-purchase it but forgot to until about a month ago. I really do love this Mascara; it's natural but gives you length, separation and volume. It's one of those mascaras that takes time to love but it's so good and I always recommend it to people. Check it out.


♡ BROW COMBO - Maybelline Brow Drama 'dark brown' & Essence Eyebrow Pencil '02 brown': In a previous favourites I mentioned how much I love my brow sculpting mascara from Maybelline. For a while, I was getting bored of it as I felt like I could find another product that could do so much more. So, I picked up this Essence brow pencil and paired the two together and it was a match made it heaven. It doesn't make your eyebrows look fake or penciled in, just natural and pretty.


♡ The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream: This smells so good! Just like i'm on some exotic island. After an exfoliation, I love using this shower cream because it makes my skin smell and feel amazing. It's the perfect 'pick me up' and I love the coconut scent.

Music:

Handwritten (whole album) - Shawn Mendes 

Movies:

Cinderella (2015): This movie is so beautiful that I cried the whole time watching it. If you love Disney/Cinderella, definitely check out the new one, it's so good!

Romeo and Juliet (2013): I also cried in this one... I love Romeo and Juliet, and out of all the films made, this one has to be my favourite. Douglas Booth is in it. That is all. 

Insurgent: I loved this movie! I'm a massive fan of Divergent and this one was amazing. I wasn't bored throughout any scenes in this film and that says something. Theo James is also in it and he's sexy, so go watch it!

Memory:

Seeing Demi Lovato live! - oh my goodness! I can't express how incredible she was! my friends and I were lucky enough to get pretty close to the stage so the 9 hour line up was worth it! Probably wouldn't do mosh pit again though as it wasn't the best thing for someone like me but other than that, It was amazing.

That is all, I hope you have a good month of May! What have you been loving?
Xo

1 comment:

  1. I loved Shawn Mendes's Album too! :)

    simplynikitablog.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete