May 09, 2015

Review: Real Techniques Sculpting Brush Set


You probably know by now that Real Technique brushes are my holy grail because (1) they're affordable, (2) they're super soft, (3) easy too wash and (4) come in pretty colours. I picked up the collectors edition - sculpting brush set recently and was so excited that I had to write a blog post.......The set comes with three face brushes; a sculpting brush for contouring, a fan brush for highlighting and setting brush for either touch ups or high lighting. All three are a beautifully, metallic pink shade and are extremely soft. The ultra-plush-synthetic fibres make it easy to clean/wash and stay to original shape

♡ The Sculpting Brush features a wide, angled head that is designed to create defined contours. It can be used for bronzer, blush, powder and/or foundation. It would also be perfect for a cream bronzer!

♡ The Fan Brush is used to softly apply powder or highlighter and/or to dust off any excess make up for an even finish. I've never used a fan brush before so I'm excited to play around with it.

♡ The Setting Brush is perfect for setting under the eyes with a powder, high lighting and/or a light dusting of powder. I already own one of these and absolutely love it so I'm happy to own another!

Overall, I love Real Technique Brushes so this wasn't a let down at all. All three brushes are a perfect set to transform your make up look to a flawless finish. If you're looking for a good set for the face, this one is perfect as it's affordable and works really well.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment