June 01, 2015

2015 May Favourites ♡


Happy first day of Winter! I'm currently freezing right now but that's okay because I haven't blogged in way too long. I had exams so I was stressing out way too much and as a result I didn't try out many new products at all this month but I thought I'd share this post anyway....


♡ e.l.f Blush in 'Blushing Rose': I'm a massive fan of e.l.f blushes so of course I had high hopes for this one. I bought this last summer, specifically to wear in Autumn/Winter. I only started wearing this a few days ago but it was in the month of May, so technically it is a May favourite. This is a beautiful deep pink shade with specs of gold glitter. This blush adds a slight shimmer to the cheeks without looking like a disco ball. A light dust on the cheeks is all you need because this blush is very pigmented. I like using my Real Techniques Duo-Fiber Face Brush for application as it doesn't pick up too much product. 


♡ Essie Nail Lacquer in 'Eternal Optimist': Surprisingly not wearing this at the moment, although, I was wearing it for the majority of May and I love it. It's a beautiful nude shade with pink undertones. It applies really smoothly to the nails, it dries in a decent amount of time and it doesn't chip that fast which is all I need in a nail varnish. I love this shade because it's easy to wear, it's subtle and is perfect when you're indecisive like me. 


♡ Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: On the same trend of the nails, cuticle cream has been a staple in this cold weather. I went a few days without it this month and when I went back to it, I realised how much I love it. It helped strengthen my nails and because I have acrylic nails, I like to make sure my nail beds are healthy. This has definitely helped with cracks and dryness plus it smells really good! 

♡ e.l.f Makeup Mist & Set: Another e.l.f product! I love this spray. I mentioned in my previous favourites that I have been enjoying the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I still absolutely love it however, on an everyday basis, I thought it was more practical to use a cheeper alternative. This one contains a lot of vitamins that I find, have helped make my skin look more radiant. I find that when I spray it after i've finished all my makeup, my mascara goes everywhere. Although, I love to spray this after I've applied the base products (foundation,powder,concealer,etc) to set it in place. 


♡ Sigma Blending - E25 Brush: There's been so many bloggers raving over this brush and I've been one obsessing over it! I've had it for quite a while now but only just realised how lovely it is. I love it for eyeshadow (evidently). It's perfect for applying product to the crease, lid and blending out shades. It's easy to clean, it's super soft and I love it! I only own two brushes from Sigma so I would love to expand my collection. 

Music:

I've been still obsessed with Shawn Mendes album 'Handwritten'. Every song is incredible!
Also:
Five More Hours by Deorro & Chris Brown
If You Ever Want To Be In Love by James Bay
All I Ever Wanted by Vance Joy
From Eden by Hozier

Memory:

Dance Party. Crazy night it was and I had way too much fun

That's all I've been into in the hectic month of May. I hope you have a wonderful June.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment