October 01, 2015

2015 September Favourites ♡


Good morning my sweeties. The day this post goes up it the day of my birthday!- so today it's my birthday! I thought it would be fun as per usual to share what I have been enjoying in the past month.


♡ MAC Lipstick in 'Twig': Love love love this lipstick. It's a beautiful mauve shade. I admit I only picked this up because it's a lipstick Kylie Jenner wears! Although, it is quite stunning and looks lovely on the lips. It is a satin finish, smells like vanilla and is long lasting. 


♡ Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in '#45': Another lipstick obsession. This is a beautiful rose nude. It's super creamy and opaque; lasts really well and is perfect for everyday. I have a full review on the whole nude collection coming soon. Highly recommend this lipstick for those with cooler skin tones. 


♡ Rimmel London Brow Kit: I have been going crazy about how good this eyebrow kit is. It includes a wax and powder and a mini spooli and angled brush. It creates a defined, natural and full brow. I have a full review here. 



♡ OGX Weightless Hydration Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner: I did purchase this thanks to Zoella. I love these products. (1) they're cruelty free and organic, (2) they smell amazing and (3) they leave my hair feeling soft and looking shiny. They are really great at hydrating dry hair and overall great products to try.

Music:
Ayo - Chris Brown ft. Tyga
All I Want - Kodaline
High Hopes - Kodaline

Movie:
The Maze Runner - I really enjoyed this movie! Amazing characters and plot.
The Scorch Trials - This was such an intense movie. Although, I really liked it.
Cowspiracy - I highly recommend this documentary for everyone. It opened up my eyes about the world we live in and is such a good film to watch.

Food:
Alter Eco Chocolate - This is the best chocolate I have ever tasted. It is organic and majority of the flavours are vegan. My favourite right now is the 'quinoa' flavour. It may sound gross but it tastes just like a crunch chocolate bar. 

Cliff Bars - Another vegan quilt free treat. These are so good! I love the chocolate chip flavour. I get mine from Healthy Life but I believe they sell them on iHerb.com.

Have an amazing October!

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment