June 10, 2018

What I loved in May.

My current situation involves throwing tissues around my room due to a horrendous cold and listening to my cat purr whilst I munch on my low sugar granola (that tastes awful btw). I seem to now only post monthly favourites, which isn't ideal because I feel like I have so much to say but cannot find the words to write. This past month has been pretty crazy, wrapping up my first semester of university with way too many hand in assignments, binging Netflix as per usual and spending way too much money on food and shoes.



It has been a while since I have indulged in a new beauty product and I finally got my hands on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter. I love a blinding champagne gold finish. I have been wearing it everyday and particularly love building up the product in the evenings for an even more powerful glow.


The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is an old favourite of mine. It has been the perfect light weight moisturiser for the cooler weather when my skin has been feeling so dry. The product almost feels water based so my skin feels very hydrated and smooth after application.


Due to what feels as never ending sleep deprivation and long nights feeling under the weather, my under eyes have been feeling so dehydrated. Luckily I stumbled upon the Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels and they have been a lifesaver. A little on the pricier side but I have not really tried any face masks that are specifically for under the eyes. These ones in particular are very soothing and hydrating - plus they make me feel and look awake. 

Speaking of tiredness, I have falling back in love with coffee. I think this reobsession happened for more for a social thing since practically everyone at university is walking around campus sipping coffee cups. Almond milk lattes are my go-to right now. 

As for music, I have been completely obsessed with The 1975 once again after a long few years without them on my playlist. I love revisiting older tunes because they bring back so many memories. Youth by Shawn Mendes and Khalid has also been an absolute bop as well as Back to You by Selena Gomez. 

Hopefully June gets a little more interesting.

Love always,
Sara xo



No comments:

Post a Comment