August 20, 2015

Little things that make me feel better

Good evening my loves. I am currently suffering from a terrible cold and feel awful about myself. I'm laying on my bed with my laptop, my cat by my side and a whole box of tissues. Whenever I'm feeling like crap, I like to think of ways to cheer me up and make me feel my best.

♡ FIRST STEP!
I love making a playlist that makes me feel good and energetic. They say music is the key to changing one's mood, so singing and dancing to a couple of songs can truly make you feel a whole lot better. My current 'feel good' song is "Good For You" by Selena Gomez & A$AP ROCKY.

♡ SECOND STEP!
Something strange I have discovered is wearing undergarments that match. There's something satisfying to me knowing that I'm wearing a matching underwear set. It honestly makes me go about my day feeling confident.

♡ THIRD STEP!
Make up is a wonderful thing. There is evidently nothing wrong about wearing no make up - I love not wearing make up. However, I enjoy accentuating my features to make me feel a lot better about myself. A bright lip always makes me feel better.

♡ FOURTH STEP!
Staying hydrated is so important for our overall health and well-being. I find when I drink a lot of water, I feel good on the inside, glow on the out and look and feel so much brighter and awake. DRINK A GLASS OF WATER NOW!

♡ FIFTH STEP!
As well as staying hydrated, eating well makes me feel real good. What you eat truly reflects on your physical, mental and emotional state. I find that when I eat lots of fruits, veggies and carbs, I feel so energised and happy! Smoothies are my everything, oh and sweet potatoes!

Those are just some little things that make me feel better about myself.

Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment