December 04, 2016

Too Faced Bon Bons Palette

Too Faced is hands down my favourite high-end brand. Everything about the company is amazing. It was my birthday early October and my lovely girl, Jess got me this lovely Too Faced Bon Bons Palette! (she told me I had to do this review so enjoy). 




The Too Faced Bon Bons palette includes 16 eyeshadows ranging from mattes to shimmers. Like all Too Faced palettes, two of the eyeshadows can be used as a highlight. Although, I do find them a little chalky to be used as a cheekbone highlight. The matte shadows are easy to blend  and pigmented. However, I do wish the shimmers had more of a colour pay off. My favourites at the moment would have to be 'almond truffle', 'mocha', 'bordeaux', 'cafe au lait' and 'molasses chip'. These shades in particular create a beautiful sultry eye look that is perfect on all eyes colours - particularly hazel eyes as the warm tones are complimentary. 

Overall, I do recommend this eyeshadow palette. I have been wearing it most days and get tonnes of compliments. It has some amazing natural shades with a few pops of colour to play around with. That being said, there are many palettes out there with similar tones. What are your thoughts on this palette? 

Love always,
Sara xo

No comments:

Post a Comment